Sig Sauer P365 SAS
Sig Sauer P365 SAS High Capacity Micro-Compact pistol features a flush-mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium night sighs; flat controls for completely smooth sides; Sig Anti-Snag slide treatment and a non-ported slide and barrel. Comes with two 10-round magazines—one flush and one extended.
The Sig Sauer P365 SAS was made for the type of concealed carry user who appreciates the benefits of quick sight acquisition, a clean trigger pull, and accurate shooting at practical distances.
This gun accomplishes that goal by revolutionizing the anti-snag technology developed by SIG.
The P365SAS removes a common point of failure for pistols—the front sight—by having the FT Bullseye sight built into the slide.
Fiber optics during the day and tritium at night help the user get a high-contrast bullseye sight picture at practical engagement distances in record time.
There is no chance of snagging thanks to the takedown levers and flush slide catch.
When you’ve shot a P365SAS, you’ll never look at a sight the same way again.
- Flush-Mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium Night Sight
- Flat Controls for Completely Smooth Sides to Reduce Snag Points
- SIG Anti-Snag Slide Treatment
- Striker Fired Design with a Clean, Crisp Trigger Pull
Made In United States of America
P365 SAS Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Model: P365
- Series: SAS Non-Ported Slide and Barrel Model
- Frame Finish: Black
- Action: Striker Fire
- Barrel Length Range: 3″ To 3.99″
- Slide Description: Black Nitride Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 10+1
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Hand: Right
- Includes: 2 Magazines
- Overall Length: 5.80″
- Sight Configuration: Ft Bullseye Fiber-tritium Night
- Sight Style: Night
- Weight: 17.80 Oz
- Barrel Description: Carbon Steel
- Barrel Length: 3.10″
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number||365-9-SAS|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|
There are no reviews yet.