Ruger American Pistol
Ruger American Pistol is a service-ready handgun that uses a striker to fire its bullets.
The gun’s many advantageous features make it ideal for prolonged use.
The handgun’s powerful striker spring guarantees a clean ignition without requiring a heavier trigger pull.
Takedown is quick and painless, requiring neither tools nor firing a gun.
A Barrel cam that spreads out the recoil’s impact over a larger area.
And a solid, precision-machined, black-nitrided stainless steel chassis with an integrated frame and fire control housing.
- FAMILY:American Pistol Series
- MODEL:American Pistol
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- FINISH:Black Nitride
- STOCK/FRAME:Polymer Frame
- WEIGHT:30.5 oz.
- CAPACITY:17 1
- # OF MAGS:2
- MAGAZINE DESC:17 rd.
- OVERALL LENGTH:7.5″
- SIGHTS:Novak LoMount 3 Dot Sights
- SAFETY:Ambidextrous Manual Safety
- ADDL INFO:SM, MED & LG Grip Modules
- ADDL INFO:Ambi Slide Stop & Mag Release
- ADDL INFO:Short Takeup Trigger
There are no reviews yet.