Ruger American Compact
- Ruger American Compact Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
- Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitrided, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loosen.
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Ruger American Compact Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
- Black nitride finish on stainless steel slide and chassis is durable, non-reflective and corrosion-resistant.
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
- Non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and purpose-oriented grip frame texturing for enhanced control.
- Ruger American Compact Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, ambidextrous manual safety and integrated trigger safety.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also includes – Two, nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines (one 12-round and one 17-round with grip extension); small, medium and large grip modules.
- FAMILY:American Pistol Series
- MODEL:American Compact Pistol
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- FINISH:Black Nitride
- WEIGHT:28.7 oz.
- CAPACITY:17 1
- # OF MAGS:2
- MAGAZINE DESC:One 17 rd. and One 12 rd.
- OVERALL LENGTH:6.65″
- SIGHTS:Novak LoMount Carry 3-Dot
- SAFETY:Manual Safety
There are no reviews yet.