Q Mini Fix
Q Mini Fix identified a gap in the market, set goals to successfully reinvent the traditional design, and developed a product far superior to the industry’s conventional bolt gun. This isn’t just another custom 700 pretending to be something new. The Fix by Q is the biggest step forward in bolt-action rifle innovation since 1962. Features include a 1-piece receiver, 45 degree short throw bolt, fully adjustable folding stock, free floating Q-SERT handguard, SR25 magazine compatibility, full length Picatinny top rail, a 16″ threaded stainless steel barrel with Q Cherry Bomb muzzle device, AR-style controls and a 2-stage match trigger. Weight is 6.3 lbs.
- 45 degree Short Throw Bolt Action
- Fully Adjustable Folding Stock
- SR-25 Magazine Compatible
- 2-Stage Match Trigger
- One Piece Receiver
Made In United States of America
Mini Fix Features
High quality components and precise manufacturing make Q firearms ideal for both new shooters and experienced gun owners. The durability, reliability and excellent build quality will ensure years of service you can count on.
Mini Fix Specifications
- Model: Mini Fix
- Type: Specialty Handgun
- Action: Bolt Action
- Caliber/gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Finish Type: Gray
- Stock: Chassis
- Stock/grips: Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Barrel: 8″
- Overall Length: 17.13″ To 27.95″
- Rate-of-twist: 1-in-5
- Thread Pattern: 5/8×24
- Special: Threaded Barrel Model
- Weight: 7 Lbs. 8.5 Oz.
- Addl Info: Accepts M4 Style Magazines
- Addl Info: 2-stage Match Trigger
- Addl Info: 45 Degree Short Throw Bolt
There are no reviews yet.